Welcome!!!

Hi,  


Welcome to my blog! 💓


My name is Jodie and this is my first blog post ever! Here I will write posts about my mind and how it works, body confidence and positivity, and my spirit and how important it is to me in my day to day life.  


So, I will start off by talking about my beautiful spirit. Everyone has an amazing spirit within them and when you discover it, magical things can happen.  


I didn’t discover the depths of my soul until last year when some big changes were happening in my life. Realising I am who I am for a reason really helped me stay strong and focused. I was never a big believer in Astrology, and reading up about my star sign never really interested me, until one day I had a look online and everything just made sense.  


I am a Libra -8th of October- and everything I was reading about myself was correct (I even looked into other star signs just to make sure they don’t all say the same thing). As I got more and more hooked on Astrology, I realised I wasn’t using my new beliefs to my advantage, I started looking at the strengths and weaknesses of Libras. The new strengths that I didn’t know I ever had, were now helping me through difficult times.  


For example, I learnt about myself that I was quite harmonious, so why was I always causing arguments and confrontation? I soon realised that letting go of toxic people made me a better person, and allowed me to be my true self. This had an incredible impact on my mental health and close relationships, which are two areas of my life that I didn’t even realise needed improvement! 


If you are going through a difficult time in your life, or are just interested in finding out more about yourself, look into Astrology!    (If you're still not interested after you’ve had a good look, no hard feelings😗) 

 


Speak to you soon, 


Jodie x 

 

 

 
 

Comments